Sunday, August 11, 2013

Some things that I love #37

Happy Sunday people!

Once again, I am linking up with butwhymummywhy to share some things that I've been loving this week.

Here goes...

Something I read


Hmmm... this was tricky, as at the moment, I am finding it very hard to find time to sit down and read! Charlie is certainly keeping us busy! However I am slowly working my way through From Notting Hill to New York Actually by Ali McNamara and it's actually quite good. My Mum bought it for me for Christmas and I had saved it for my hospital bag but I never got round to reading it.

Something I watched


Sorry to say it but Big Brother! Every year the hubby and I convince ourselcves we won't get in to it but every year without fail, we do! I have actually really enjoyed it this year, the arguments have been hilarious!

Something I wore 


I am loving my new dress from Topshop.














Something I listened to


Once again, not finding much time to listen to anything! However, I have been listening to the Les Mis soundtrack! I love it! 

Something I cannot live without


Charlie of course!


If you want to join in, just hop along to butwhymummywhy and follow the link.

mummystartingout x



No comments:

Post a Comment